What is Dental Tourism?
Traveling Abroad for affordable dental care or any other dental surgery or treatments which are expensive in one’s own country. India is blessed not just with the best tourist destinations but also ranked among the top countries for favorable Medical Tourism. Dentistry in India contributes to more than 15% of the medical tourism. Tourism enables international patients to save money on treatments and also gives an opportunity to explore India.
When compared to other countries in south-east Asia India has become a hub for dental care solutions. Along with your treatment, you also get a memorable holiday in the planned budget.
Experts have cited tremendous growth in dental tourism in India. State of the art technology, a large number of NRI and patients from Europe, US, Canada, Australia, Middle East, and Africa are visiting the country for multiple dental treatments at a reasonable cost. Even though all these treatments are available in their own country, the cost factor and the expertise of the dentist plays a significant role.
Why Texla Dental?
Texal Dental is equipped with the most advanced infrastructure and has an in-house lab. It is located in the heart of Mohali.
Apart from general treatments, we are specialized in Dental Implants, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Botox, Fillers and Smile design at affordable prices. Before making a decision, our Dentists are available for on-call consultation and are supportive throughout your stay in our city.
Our Expert Dental Team
- Dr. Dilmohit Singh – Pediatric Dental Surgeon (Learn More)
- Dr. Bismad Kaur Prosthodontist and Implantologist (Learn More)
- Dr. Amitoj Singh Prosthodontist and Implantologist (Learn More)
- Dr. Sarbjit Singh Laungia MBBS, Ex-PCMS, Public Health Expert (Learn More)
- Dr. Parminderjit Kaur BDS(Gold Medalist) (Learn More)
- Dr. Kamaldeep Kaur (Learn More)
- Dr. Jasmeet Kaur (Learn More)